Today I Hate...

Comments

• jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,342
    where's my dollar
  • DANgerDANger Riding Level: 84
    @jerry I've got a $3 bill with your name on it buddy.
    you better cut it into thirds
    sounds good to me.
  • MacheteMachete Riding Level: 151
    @jerry said:
    what is pantry moth
    They are bastard moths that get into all the food in the pantry.

• KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    I lived in a super gross house a while ago with a million people and found moth maggots in my dry rice. I moved shortly after that. The grossest part was that the maggots are small and white much like rice.... I COULD HAVE ATE THEM!!!! UGHHHHH i'm still disgusted about it.
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    pft those were probably more nutritious than the rice...
  • MacheteMachete Riding Level: 151
    @Slam said:
    I lived in a super gross house a while ago with a million people and found moth maggots in my dry rice. I moved shortly after that. The grossest part was that the maggots are small and white much like rice.... I COULD HAVE ATE THEM!!!! UGHHHHH i'm still disgusted about it.
    Gross! Getting rid of them usually means getting rid of anything open or in plastic or paper packets. I basically had to do a clean sweep of my mom's kitchen, organize all the new food in air tight containers and set pheromone traps. There were larvae in the sesame seeds that looked like sesame seeds, ewww.
    @Cekte said:
    pft those were probably more nutritious than the rice...
    Likely, but ewww.

• 2fast2francis Riding Level: 8
    TIH the scummy bum who tries to spit mad rhymes on the bus about "not being the dad" and "gangsta shit" and "not gonna get shot". He apologizes to everyone for being offensive and the next day does it all over again. Dude, take a goddamn shower! You smell like the lonely port-a-john at a busy construction site.

Thankfully I have my headphones; but that smell. UGH! Kill it with fire >:-/
    hey fuck you man I don't have a lot of experience riding the bus and so what if I take baths in the honey bucket.

tl;dr my rhymes are dope
  • tvcbtvcb Riding Level: 1,388
    Though I saw lurvey riding downtown :(
    TIH:
    Washingtonian Corvette drivers yelling at me while riding down Alberta for ABSOLUTELY no good reason.
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,327
    get off the street youre not a car you dont pay taxes you cant go as fast as i can
  • JasonSJasonS Riding Level: 80
    TIH that some asshole threw a brick through my works front window and stole an $8000 bike.
    well I mean, what was the store wearing?
    If the store was carrying a handgun...
    Nope, it just seemed suspicious.
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,438
    @phomma said:
    I remember @rofljen had a jar of rice at the old house that we cooked that definitely had some larvae in it..
    oh ya I remember that. PROTEIN!
  • wookiewookie Riding Level: 1,146
    edited September 2014
    NOT VEGAN.
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,438
    Who's vegan?
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    lots of people are vegan.
    its not where youre from but where youre at
    Only put a low bid on some swett parts on eBay because I thought they would go sky high.
    Pooping at work and I checked the listing that ended 20minutes ago...
    Someone got an awesome deal
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
  • TheDudeTheDude Riding Level: 875
    edited September 2014
    I hate having to use eBay to buy a jersey from the Rapha shop(not their online store) but the one just a few miles from my house. In a message I was refused local pickup even though I'm stopping by to drop off a damaged jersey for warranty repair. Shipping was a flat fee $10 and expected to arrive in a week
    selling rapha samples/returns on ebay = more $$$ than sample sales
    fuckin rapha got the business on lock
  • TheDudeTheDude Riding Level: 875
    Dear banannahammer,

Thank you for your purchase, when you come into the office for your repair ask for Jordan, I have a pair of Rapha tyre levers for you.

- rapharacingna
    looks like god damn beijing outside