JOBS??

Comments

• wookiewookie Riding Level: 1,146
    @Josh said:
    no one under 30 besides Phomma in Portland is a native.
    Lol @ "The only person to be born in Portland, Oregon since 1985 is Kevin Phomma, aka KPhomma, aka "That one kid with the bike with all the stickers on it".
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,327
    I'm from here
  • TheDudeTheDude Riding Level: 875
    Portland is so over.... I'm moving to Detroit
    People are picking up on Detriot. I'm thinking Cleveland.
    Fuck that
    Buenos aires
    Is there a basically abandoned industrial district there? Is there the possibility of buying a warehouse for a dollar?
  • ElReverendoElReverendo Riding Level: 71
    edited September 2014
    @TheDude said:
    If you're moving here from California please turn around and go back, there's too many of you here already. Also, get off my lawn
    Are you kidding me? I was born here. I just moved back from Eugene.

-MrBaker
  • JasonSJasonS Riding Level: 80
    Hope no one needs a job.
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    @Josh said:
    Hey if you're from____ then who gives a shit because no one under 30 besides Phomma in Portland is a native.
    Fuck off
    @jerry said:
    blue star can eat my ass, heavenly or go home
    Fuck off too.

The best doughnuts in PDX are from Every Day is a Donut Day in the old Aloha theater, so get the fuck out of this thread with your bullshit.
    @S_L_D_ said:
    The best doughnuts in PDX are from Every Day is a Donut Day in the old Aloha theater, so get the fuck out of this thread with your bullshit.
    @S_L_D_ said:
    The best doughnuts in PDX are... in the old Aloha theater...
    @S_L_D_ said:
    ...in PDX are... in... Aloha...
    Aloha isn't in PDX. It's not really anywhere, technically; it's just kinda that liminal stretch on TV Highway when you're not really in Beaverton anymore but you're not in Hillsboro yet either. GTFO w/your bullshit
  • mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
    @tvcb is still under thirty. Maybe I was born in Seattle, it's still the PacNW.
    That spot is still in Metro. Don't be mad just because the area's best doughnuts are too far west for you to eat.
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,342
    gtfo with your geographic idiocy, that is the fuck out there.
    bro if you gotta take a transfer off the max to 1 or more busses and that ride is more than an hour
    @jerry said:
    that is the fuck out there.
    aloha is not portland
    gtfo
  • TheDudeTheDude Riding Level: 875
    @TheDude said:
    If you're moving here from California please turn around and go back, there's too many of you here already. Also, get off my lawn
    Are you kidding me? I was born here. I just moved back from Eugene.

-MrBaker
    Sorry mang, didn't know it was you and was just being my typical, grumpy old self. Born and raised here as well( born at Emanuel and grew up on 64th and Sandy Blvd.
  • mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
    ^creditionals right there. Name the hospital you were born at, because it hugely impacts the ligitmacy of you local-ness.
    Bought my first pack of smokes at richs
    I have never bought a pack of smokes does that mean I'm from CA?
    @mixtieme said:
    ^creditionals right there. Name the hospital you were born at, because it hugely impacts the ligitmacy of you local-ness.
    Ohsu.

Mad street cred.

I probably been with pdxfixed longer than you too. Fool. You betta respek
    It means you really don't know how bad they are
    Also, fuck donuts. Jobs? Where are they? And which ones won't make me cut my long hair?
    I probably been with pdxfixed longer than you too. Fool. You betta respek
    lol, weren't you the dude who was a total holdout on pdxfixed and was going to hold down the fort and not switch over? that worked out pretty well.
    Also, fuck donuts. ?
    another word and ill ban your long hair ass
    this motherfucker is on some thin ice
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    @mixtieme said:
    Oh, well in that case!! Born at OHSU. lived my whole life on 50th and franklin. Schools: Richmond elementary, mt tabor middle and grant high (with a short stint at franklin).
    I was born at the University of California - San Francisco Medical Center in the City and County of San Francisco, California. I kinda wish SF was cheaper so I could lord that fact over the tech bros, all "GTFO, this is my town" and such.
    Also, given Emmanuel's history with its surrounding neighborhood, I dunno if I'd want to be associating with it much. At least not publicly.
    edited September 2014
    @jerry said:
    lol, weren't you the dude who was a total holdout on pdxfixed and was going to hold down the fort and not switch over? that worked out pretty well.
    I lived in Eugene too long. Lsd and pot used to be streamed directly into the water there. Don't take most things I say seriously.
  • KrinkKrink Riding Level: 79
    I rep 29th and Ainsworth. I was born at Farrell's, in a pigs trough ice cream dish. Now all yall shush.
    @Krink said:
    I was born at Farrell's, in a pigs trough ice cream dish.
    Don't even know what this means. Tempted to award maximum cred.