Comments

• mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
    Ugh, Red pedals?!
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    whata commuter MTB.
  • wookiewookie Riding Level: 1,146
    I am both aroused and confused.
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    pretty sure that's @jerry's Outback rig.
    Wish I could hit up this event. But I gatta twerk.

http://www.evergreenmtbfestival.com/
  • DANgerDANger Riding Level: 84
    Had a bunch of fun today up on Powell Butte. My coworker told me about his old neighbor hosting "Titus Tuesdays" and invited me out to ride some mountain bikes. Had a really fun time. I guess it started with Vincent and Brandon taking Vincent's kids up there one Tuesday, riding around, and then getting hotdogs after. Been going since then. If anyone else wants to join next week, they meet up off of Foster at the end of 145th. If you don't have a bike, there are some demo bikes too! If you have a MTB, come out! Or don't. It was fun is all I'm saying here. Haha
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    sounds good to me
    what is the time for this
    @jerry they usually meet around 6-7pm. They do a few ups and downs before the sun goes down. The more lights, the longer they stay, I think.
  • TheDudeTheDude Riding Level: 875

At 6:09 in the video i was like wtf?!
    Watched that yesterday. Kinda chuckled at the climb up & probably down all for the epic shot of him straddling a bike at the tippy top. Kinda silly if you can't actually ride it. imo
    Pretty dope video atmo, I'm sure there was air support for that mountain peak cuz Red Bull money. Maybe Jerry could climb that with a squishy bike over his shoulder boulder holder
    hold my root beer
    Naw dawg. I agree vid was dope, just sayin' power stance was lol.
    he totally f'd up tho...boat isn't where he ended. front flip was pretty awesome.
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    So is Sandy Ridge safe from old people with guns and pepper spray, now??
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    Lol wut I must have missed something since the last time I was there
    Fuck, sounds more like Ruby Ridge
  • rock_deathrock_death Riding Level: 395
    gonna shuttle the mckenzie river trail this sunday, may have space for one more
    Oh, shit, I am so down.
    who wants to do the Bend 24 hr mtb relay in july? category would be dependent on shred level of those interested, but i'd ideally like to get a 4 person singlespeed team. 4 person coed or under 159 would be cool too.

http://oregonmtb24.com/
    I would be up for something like that. I only have a piece of shit ss mountain bike but maybe I could wrangle something up to borrow. I think this would be rad.
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    Anybody got a size small steel mtb frame for sale?
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    Or hardtail?
    I gatta get my ass in shape. Anyone wanna do some local mtbing tmw? I got a dr. visit tmw at 9:30 am then the rest of the day is clear!
    if I didn't work YES. :(
    @jerry said:
    who wants to do the Bend 24 hr mtb relay in july? category would be dependent on shred level of those interested, but i'd ideally like to get a 4 person singlespeed team. 4 person coed or under 159 would be cool too.

http://oregonmtb24.com/
    Would love to race this, but my mom got it in her head that the family should summit mt. st. Helens together on July 11th.