Want to Buy/Sell - Non-Bike Shit - AKA talking about shutting the site down

Comments

• KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    Rad! Thanks!

I dont know if grolsh is a good beer, but everyone here should start drinking it and donate your bottles! :)
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    Making Kombucha?

Those Captured by Porches bottles have a $1.00 deposit and return each, so some people might not wanna get rid of em. Also, grolsh is gorss
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    grolss*
    Yeah im brewing kombucha. I'd pay a dollar for those bottles. They are like $4+ new. I guess I could also use old wine bottles, they're a little easier to come by.
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    I will take your dollar (it has a deposit, I just haven't been to BS in forever)
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    Just don't die of botulism or whatever
  • ElReverendoElReverendo Riding Level: 71
    What is the advantage of those bottles to plain old mason jars (I brew kombucha too)?
    edited August 2014
    Mason jars with metal lids are not recommended for long term bottling because the high acidity of kombucha is not compatible with metal. I am currently using plastic tops on mason jars, but its not air tight. Everything I've heard says swing top bottles are the way to go with to only disadvantage being cleaning them. They are air tight with ceramic tops with a rubber seal. I'm new to this and this is all stuff I've read not experienced first hand.

Edited for grammar.
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    source: i am a kombucha
  • RickymareRickymare Riding Level: 633
    edited August 2014
    We use old growlers that we got at breweries. We also found a few in a free box. Maybe you can find some for free or pay $3-$4 for them. We make huge batches! Wanna trade some? @slam
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    I believe I'm gonna have an open room in my apartment come October after my lil sister gets married in September.

24th and Taylor, 3 bedroom place. Not real nice, but not a total shithole, and life is quiet. Rent will likely be $340 + electricity/internet. Roomies are me and @gutterball. I know this is early but I just figured I'd start testing the waters.
    My friend is looking for a place. He's a nerd and a graphic designer.
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    @slam have him email me. My gmail is evansdand.
  • DANgerDANger Riding Level: 84
    @kylide do it!
  • tvcbtvcb Riding Level: 1,388
    Marmot polartech power stretch fleece size womansmall
    new with tags.
    $40
    That would be a hell of a sale

Hmmmmmm

No Michelle got this from work but can't wear clean things on account of getting into adventures.
    That's why she's big on camo now
  • bbqrossbbqross Riding Level: 87
    Best Buy gift card. $20. wtt for sears card of equal value or for a 30rack of rainier
    FS: Asus Eee PC Model 1025C- 10.1" notebook.

Used, but nowhere near abused. Has great potential, comes with original windows 7 starter pack. 1gb ram/1.6ghz processor/32bit OS

Bought New in Aug 2012 from Best Buy, still has 7 months left of 2yr Protection Plan.

Spec List: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/Eee_PC_1025C/#specifications

I have a Pelican Case (#1075) that I bought from REI to keep the unit safe.
    ALso included is the folding mouse that I bought with it, which fits atop the laptop perfectly within the Pelican Case.

I will include it with the sale, because this computer fits it perfectly!

I'll sell the notebook including remaining protection plan (receipts and original box), Microsoft ARc Touch Mouse, and hard case for $325
    Does anyone happen to have an iPod shuffle they want to sell me?
    i got the original 'thumbdrive' version. low low memory
  • JoshJosh Riding Level: 824
    Those are cool! Smaller than a pack of gum
    Man, I used to have one and sold it for $10. But I want the clippy kind. Thanks though!
  • RickymareRickymare Riding Level: 633
    I got one off of eBay for $10 with the charger. You should try that. @slam
    I have the charger you can have for free if you buy one without. (Clippy type)
    Thanks guys!
    Gimme?
  • SkidSkid Riding Level: 24
    edited September 2014
    @slam I have a Kombucha bottle like that. I live in SE now.
    edited November 2014
    @bbqross said:
    FS: Asus Eee PC Model 1025C- 10.1" notebook.
    Used, but nowhere near abused. Has great potential, comes with original windows 7 starter pack. 1gb ram/1.6ghz processor/32bit OS

Bought New in Aug 2012 from Best Buy, still has 7 months left of 2yr Protection Plan.

Spec List: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/Eee_PC_1025C/#specifications

I have a Pelican Case (#1075) that I bought from REI to keep the unit safe.
    ALso included is the folding mouse that I bought with it, which fits atop the laptop perfectly within the Pelican Case.

I will include it with the sale, because this computer fits it perfectly!

I'll sell the notebook including remaining protection plan (receipts and original box), Microsoft ARc Touch Mouse, and hard case for $200obo

price drop to $200
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    @tvcb said:
    Marmot polartech power stretch fleece size womansmall
    new with tags.
    $40
    did you sell this yet? Would like to buy.