Want to Buy/Sell - Non-Bike Shit - AKA talking about shutting the site down

mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
edited April 6 in Marketplace
Hey-o, anyone out there use iTunes? Because I don't and I have two GC. One for $15 and one for $25. Will barter/trade. Cards go to most useful swap.

Comments

• KrinkKrink Riding Level: 79
    edited August 2014
    --SOLD--

• KrinkKrink Riding Level: 79
    edited August 2014
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    NWOT patagonia stand up shorts in alpha green. Waist is tagged 34 but is a tight 34. Got them from rei, don't want to return.

$40
  • SpokiiSpokii Riding Level: 116
    edited August 2014
    You don't want to deal with that bitchy girl in customer service, eh? @mixtieme
  • mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
    Ouch, get me some ice for that burn!
    I don't have a receipt and they don't have tags can I still bring them back?
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    Yes. They can have poop smeared all over them. They'll still take them.
    Within a year that is, we won't take your poop @slam, sorry. Biohazard and all. Please wash before returning.
    How do you know they're not a year old? No receipt and no tags?
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    Lol exactly what I was thinking
    We look it up. We have all your purchase history. Trust me, styles. Colors and patterens rarely stay the same year after year. The customer service person will know.
    So, I bought it with cash, under no account, took off the tags, lost the receipt and I can still return it?
    Sounds like Home Depot's return policy.
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    no way man, home depot totally accepts stuff that has poop on it
    "Oh you're bringing back this backpack pressurized sprayer that you've been using for the last 7+ years with CrossBow, 2,4-D, and glyphosate? Ah, the tubing and seals all degraded from mixing all of the herbicides and pesticides together? That's understandable. There seems be quite a bit of pesticide in the hopper too. Perfect, we'd be happy to take that back and give you a full cash return. Oh, no proof of purchase, or receipt? No problem."
    backpack sprayer would be great to fill with liquor
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    horrifying.
    edited August 2014
    I have in fact witnessed that exact event happen on multiple occasions. At one point they literally had a shopping cart piled high with used backpack sprayers still full of pesticides and herbicides. A whole landscaping company came in, one worker at a time, and returned a multitude of extremely used and hazardous sprayers for cash. I know for a fact they just dumped it all out back and poured a bunch down the drain, Then just trash compacted all the sprayers. The landscapers did the same thing with their mowers and trimmers too.

In fact Home Depot used to trash compact brand new BBQ's, mowers, air conditioners, pressure washers, etc just to meet their SHRINK quota per month and quarter. They also had excess of 500,000 packets of seeds, yep they just threw them all away. Awesome company. A+ would work for again
    wait, what the fuck?
    I wish I was joking. I could go on for hours about all of the mind boggling, insanely unethical, and just completely fucked up shit that I witnessed that company do while I worked there.

Oh, and that CFL and fluorescent bulb recycling program that they have? Yeah it's called a fucking enormous trash compactor out back. Enjoy breathing mercury much? Yeah me too
    the concept of maintaining a shrink rate so your good months don't make your bad months look really bad is something that i used to have to combat at toys r us when i was a district manager. we'd have dock masters just straight up hand employees legos and video games right off the truck, but couldn't fire them because the store would fall into chaos without them.
    BUT THAT CFL SHIT HOLY FUCK BRO
  • tvcbtvcb Riding Level: 1,388
    Reminds me of working at Sears when a pool table showed up damaged. We had to destroy the whole thing included hucking every billiard ball at the concrete floor until they split.
    @Miguel MAYBE. I occasionally find non-account info
    But Michael, I just looked you up and you ain'ta member, at least Oregon. We ain't got shit on, meaning you are shit outta luck.
    Fuck Home Depot. Sounds horrible. Less shrink means more dividend, more profit sharing with employees and lower, less inflated prices for REI. I swear to god we always have some sale going, and the garage sales are amazing.
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for some swing top bottles. If anyone has a small collection they are looking to get rid of I'd be happy to take them off your hands! trade for money, high fives or friendship points.
    Swing top bottle?
  • wookiewookie Riding Level: 1,146
    Oh, I have one of those you can have. It's a captured by porches bottle