Need help ASAP

MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,310
Somebody has been getting into my back yard. I get back in a couple days. If possible please ride by and take a look. You don't have to walk to the back yard, you can see in from the corner neighbor's driveway. The lady has been leaving our hose on, my basement may be flooded when we get back, Yayyyyyyy. Beers or coffees when I get back for anyone that does this. If you see anyone fucking around call the cops.

Comments

• MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,310
    edited August 2015
    Oh, we have a house alarm so if anybody got in the cops would already be there, but that doesn't mean some fucker isn't running up the water bill
    I guess I should mention that I'm pretty sure I know who the lady is who got into the backyard.she talks to herself And must live in the neighborhood
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,438
    edited August 2015
    I can roll by after team ride tomorrow
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    I can probably roll by a couple times this weekend. Text me your house number.
    Can't txt
    But thanks
    And thanks Jen
    I think I know which one is yours
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,327
    I KNOW
  • tvcbtvcb Riding Level: 1,386
    Ill swing by now on my way to coffee
  • JoshJosh Riding Level: 824
    Damn. People are crazy
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,166
    Just went by a bit ago. Looked fine from what I could tell.
    No crazy ladies or running/pooled water
    I guess the good news is the (normally lousy) neighbors are being awesome and the neighbor I have never spoken to was the one who chased the lady out in the first place. So yeah, we'll be looking for house sitters to drink all my beer and eat all my chips when we leave town again.
    @cekte it's the dark haired white lady who is often walking around the neighborhood cursing loudly. Do you know her? She's always walking down ankeny or 30th when I see her.
    Thank you thank you for going by, I totally appreciate it.
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,438
    I rolled by, the front hose was lying all over the place but the backyard looked ok
    Your neighbors will be concerned for different reasons now as there will be a dozen different people peeking through into your yard all day.
    We told them we were sending by some people. But yea
    Alright everyone, BBQ in @miguels backyard!
    @Miguel said:
    @cekte it's the dark haired white lady who is often walking around the neighborhood cursing loudly. Do you know her? She's always walking down ankeny or 30th when I see her.
    Hmm yeah I think I've seen her around the neighborhood before. Luckily only a few of those around here, Usually pretty quiet and chill
    @Miguel said:
    Thank you thank you for going by, I totally appreciate it.
    No problem, happy to help
    @Kendra said:
    Alright everyone, BBQ in @miguels backyard!
    I'm already here with the BLL's. I invited that weird lady and gave her a +2 as well. Where is everyone?
    I invited the racist yards a mess confederate flag wood chopping youtube app on the phone till 5am guy too. Hope thats okay :)
    As long as you left the hose on
  • mixtiememixtieme Riding Level: 496
    Are y'all talking about the lady with the walker and the pink bathrobe?
  • whitefolkswhitefolks Riding Level: 192
    whoa crazy i have a very similar story but with a dude doing it to a house on the corner of 33rd and prescott. he had no shirt on and was yelling about the fountain of youth. he tried to pull a lady out of the car in front of me and she screamed and sped away. he came towards me so I tried to run him over but he dodged me and went back to the house where he had somehow ripped the garden faucet off the side of the house and it was shooting out into the street. then i bought a 20oz redbull and fucked around in my garage for like 4 hours and forgot about it until just now.
  • Bamfs01Bamfs01 Riding Level: 270
    Red bull gives you wings
    Just saw a homeless lady in hot springs, Arkansas, with a hand drawn sign that said "turn over a new leaf! Vote Jeb Bush" could not tell if it was ironic