Lucas w̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ WINES about shit

jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
edited August 2015 in Bullshittin'
Split and closed.

Comments

• CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    @phomma said:
    Why did you take the useful things off?
    JERRY WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING SO MUCH OF THIS.
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    so uh, when are you allowed to care about your bike? at what point during the modification/upgrade life cycle of the bike can you put effort into it? do you have to tape the bars while doing a mockup before you finish painting it?
    How about just getting the right tool for the job rather than chopping up and bastardizing some others to sorta kinda work. That was a waste of a semi-useful frameset now reduced to a significantly less useful frameset. When he inevitably gets sick of that thing and realizes he chopped up a POS to much more of a POS, it will be even further useless. F- would not ruin bike again.
    @jnerula said:
    @colby just cut random holes in your top tube, stick christmas lights in there and cover it with that paper they put on japanese sliding doors.
    This idea is pretty solid though
    lol u mad bro. he took what is essentially a shitty kilo tt that had canti posts welded on to it and cut the canti posts off.

you guys all swap back and forth between idolizing the disgusting garbage people lifestyle and demanding extreme precision so often it makes my head hurt.
    Honeslty I couldnt give less of a shit. Not my bastardized bike. Just mind bottling that such an activity would be accepted and encouraged here.

PDXfixed would normally have torn him apart for such an act. Why ruin a bike (albeit a cheap one) when one can get one that is already made like that and not poorly modified to remove all cable/brake provisions. Now Jerry is giving tips on how to do so? What in the actual fuck?

Also please tell me what idolization of disgusting garbage people lifestyles I have done? I would really love to hear this

popcorn.gif
  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    edited August 2015
    also, do whatever the fuck you want to whatever the fuck you want. fuck the haters.
    @Cekte said:
    Now Jerry is giving tips on how to do so? What in the actual fuck?
    When did this site turn into a support group of a bunch of politically correct pussies? People are getting soft and/or old. HFTU

Great motto. Yeah fuck the haters, do whatever you want. Go ahead, do jackass nonsensical shit as much as you'd like. Set it up as a brake-less singlespeed, ride with earphones in, don't wear a helmet, idgaf. Vote Trump. Stockpile guns. Lick a turd fresh from the toilet. Drive hammered. Put a GI Joe up your ass. Eat arbys. Arbys: Who gives a shit?

We need less idiots on this planet anyway. <3
    @Cekte said:
    PDXfixed would normally have torn him apart for such an act.
    I used to do a lot of dumb shit that I don't do anymore.
    @Cekte said:
    Also please tell me what idolization of disgusting garbage people lifestyles I have done? I would really love to hear this

popcorn.gif

Still waiting...
    LOL oh just shut the fuck up, lucas.
    everyone is living the garbage person lifestyle. Just look around.
    Goddammit. You people take all of the fun out of trolling and playing devils advocate.

@colby Your bike turned out fine, I just like giving a hard time and occasionally trolling. I fully support anyone riding any damn bike, tall-bike, or whatever the fuck; I'm even okay with recumbents to be quite honest. It gets someone exercising and out of a car burning more fuel, creating more emissions, gridlock, road rage, etc. It used to be an age old tradition here for newbies to get shit. I honestly couldn't give less of a shit what you do to your stuff.

Funny how much this site and it's members have changed over the near 10 years of existence. Someone has to keep the torch burning and flame alive. Apparently everyone else here has gone soft.
    @Kendra said:
    LOL oh just shut the fuck up, lucas.
    NO YOU ARE

;)
    shut the actual fuck up dude
    good to see the age old tradition of claiming a mistake was a social experiment or an act of trolling is still alive and well
    dumped your ass from being a mod until you can wrangle your brain around the fact that this community has changed for the better
    GTFO
    Still waiting Jerry
    This site and some of it's members have gotten significantly lamer in the past several months.
    Ha are you fucking kidding me? OK
    @jerry said:
    dumped your ass from being a mod until you can wrangle your brain around the fact that this community has changed for the better
    LOL. Shucks am I in the corner with the dunce cap again? Sorry dad, I was just trying to keep the site's motto alive.

You can't fire me, I quit
    DEN MOTHER STEPPING IN HERE.

everyone needs to take a chill pill.

Lucas: things are different because our last forum sunk into oblivion and Jerry is trying very hard to keep it going and make it better. Calling people lame and making fun of this community is no way to be a part of it. I don't think it's uncalled for for you to lose your mod privileges because of that.

Jerry: Give Lucas his mod privileges back and don't be so sensitive when someone insults you.

This will be settled with a La Croix shotgunning.
    i don't care about people insulting me, i care about people insulting something that i put a large amount of time and effort into. i removed him as a moderator because of his disrespect towards the community, whether he was "trolling" or not. case closed. end of discussion.
    NOW THIS IS THE THREAD WHERE LUCAS CAN TALK ABOUT FINE WINES, BOX WINES, 2 BUCK CHUCK and the like. discuss.
  • McRussellPantsMcRussellPants Riding Level: 682
    In for Topo Chico being better than La Croix thread split
  • bouticrackabouticracka Riding Level: 308
    Carlo Rossi for me and yo mami
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    I like wine.....
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439

One of my absolute favorites.