TFW....

rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
edited June 2015 in Bullshittin'
TFW you listen to Brand New and it feels like high school all over again
«13456

Comments

  • KendraKendra Riding Level: 1,356
    TFW you dont know what TFW stands for.
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    truth: I had to look it up last week
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    Today I... TFW?
  • lunoluno Riding Level: 171
    TFW i was going to make this thread but jen beat me to it
  • S_L_D_S_L_D_ Riding Level: 453
    edited June 2015
    >TFW TFW thread has no TFW

    image
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    @luno said:
    TFW i was going to make this thread but jen beat me to it
    TFW you beat them to it
    TFW TFW thread has no TFW
    welll...
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    edited June 2015
    Tfw you're going to a stage race and it's forecast to have 95+ degree weather.
  • bschultzbschultz Riding Level: 383
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you listen to Brand New and it feels like high school all over again
    which album though?
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    @bschultz said:
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you listen to Brand New and it feels like high school all over again
    which album though?
    Déjà Entendu. Classic.

  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    @rofljen said:
    @bschultz said:
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you listen to Brand New and it feels like high school all over again
    which album though?
    Déjà Entendu. Classic.

    Actually I meant Your Favorite Weapon but embarrassingly
    got them mixed up. It's been a while. I like the more poppy stuff on that album.
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    tfw you don't have to go to work for two days!
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    TFW you rip an enormous hole in your brand new boxers cuz so hot out.

    /dickjoke
  • CekteCekte Riding Level: 1,167
    true story.
  • MacheteMachete Riding Level: 151
    LOLZ, best story at the park
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    TFW you finally figure out what the problem was that was making the donor database show 10k less than the bank...and it was not your error.
  • wookiewookie Riding Level: 1,146
    Someone misplaced a decimal point?
  • MiguelMiguel Riding Level: 2,322
    Bitch typed a comma
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    edited June 2015
    Accountant entered a $15,200 batch of donations twice.
  • bschultzbschultz Riding Level: 383
    edited July 2015
    @rofljen said:
    @rofljen said:
    @bschultz said:
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you listen to Brand New and it feels like high school all over again
    which album though?
    Déjà Entendu. Classic.

    Actually I meant Your Favorite Weapon but embarrassingly
    got them mixed up. It's been a while. I like the more poppy stuff on that album.
    At first I was like ehh but then I was like oh fuck yeah!

  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    TFW you are angry with 99% of the people you spend time with.

    BttoTBO
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    TFW you have a 6:35 AM flight to attend a hearing that you don't know is actually happening....
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    TFW people don't know when to stfu
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    TFW you went bouldering and then went for a long run the next day and your body is just like wtfff are you doing?
  • jnerulajnerula Riding Level: 649
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you went bouldering and then went for a long run the next day and your body is just like wtfff are you doing?
    image
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    @jnerula said:
    @rofljen said:
    TFW you went bouldering and then went for a long run the next day and your body is just like wtfff are you doing?
    image
    Cyclist cross-training problems.

  • lunoluno Riding Level: 171
    TFW you work at a non profit bike shop that exists to give jobs and work experience to mentally handicapped kids and all of your coworkers and boss treat the mentally ill kid like shit
  • jerryjerry Riding Level: 4,339
    sorry they were mean to you :(
  • lunoluno Riding Level: 171
    wow #rekt
  • rofljenrofljen Riding Level: 2,439
    :(
Sign In or Register to comment.